The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Toby Kuhnke is an editor for AllFreeKnitting and has been working in content creation, SEO, and audience development for Prime Publishing LLC for over two years, including writing articles, editing knitting patterns, and curating content across multiple social media platforms.
He earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from The University of Evansville in 2016 and a minor French. He also has previously worked as the Editing Director for Crescent Magazine and as a copyeditor for The Evansville Review and The Ohio River Review. His passions include writing poetry and creative nonfiction, cooking, taking care of his 12 houseplants, watching The Golden Girls, and, of course, knitting.
Previously at Prime Publishing, Toby has written for FaveCrafts, Cookstr, FaveQuilts, and CheapThriftyLiving. He is currently knitting a mosaic patchwork scarf and a cable knit afghan for his grandma as a Christmas present. (Shh, it's a secret!)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- Pumpkin Spice Knit Slipper Pattern
- How to Weave In Ends As You Knit
- 5 Selvedge Edges for Knitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You