The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Toby Kuhnke is an editor for AllFreeKnitting and has been working in content creation, SEO, and audience development for Prime Publishing LLC for over two years, including writing articles, editing knitting patterns, and curating content across multiple social media platforms.
He earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from The University of Evansville in 2016 and a minor French. He also has previously worked as the Editing Director for Crescent Magazine and as a copyeditor for The Evansville Review and The Ohio River Review. His passions include writing poetry and creative nonfiction, cooking, taking care of his 12 houseplants, watching The Golden Girls, and, of course, knitting.
Previously at Prime Publishing, Toby has written for FaveCrafts, Cookstr, FaveQuilts, and CheapThriftyLiving. He is currently knitting a mosaic patchwork scarf and a cable knit afghan for his grandma as a Christmas present. (Shh, it's a secret!)
Toby's Other Prime Publishing Work Can Be Found On...
Read NextRebecca Roush from ChemKnits
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 08, 2019
Hi Toby...I'd really like to knit your WINTER'S WAVE HAT. The yarn you suggest is CHARISMA TWEED YARN which is a (#5) Bulky Yarn from Michaels https//www.michaels.com/charisma-tweed-yarn-loops- == and-threads/M10411601.html#jmp-view-desc and on RAVELRY (https//www.ravelry.com/yarns/library/loops--threa == ds-charisma-tweed) website. Your pattern states Super Bulky/Chunky Weight #6 Yarn Charisma Tweed Yarn by Loops Threads. Please advise if your pattern should revised for the type of yarn (#5 or #6 ?). I really don't want to have to purchase the yarn if it is incorrect. Another question please...which size needle would I knit up a swatch (8mm or 5mm) and would it be stockinette stitch. Looking forward to your reply so I can begin knitting this adorable beanie. Thank you for your time and expertise.
carolkizner 957869 4
Aug 22, 2018
Sounds like All Free Knitting is in very capable hands!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Exploding Flower Baby Blanket
Greet the newest member of your family with the gorgeous Exploding Flower Baby Blanket. The big flower pattern on this knit baby… Continue reading: "Exploding Flower Baby Blanket"
- Rebecca Roush from ChemKnits
- Heather Tucker from Mama's Stitchery Projects
- Kristi Levy
- Jessica Potasz from Mama In a Stitch
- Hortense Maskens
- Stephanie Lau of All About Ami
- Toby Kuhnke
- Wiam Alissa from Wiam's Crafts
- Alnaar Harnish - Leelee Knits Knitting and Crochet
- Colleen Barth From Designs by Colleen
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You