- see all comments
"Looks like a nice project, however the patterns from this website that are featured are frequently missing so much essential information, that some of them are useless. The website for the yarn has to be translated and the translation to english is not great, so proves to be more than a little frustrating."
"There is no "book" you must click on the link to see the pattern on the page it links to. After you get to the page, you need to scroll down about 1/3 of the page to find the written pattern there. Hope this helps, happy knitting."
"Sorry, I don't know of a video for that stitch pattern. I did make this project about 10 or so years ago and I remember that it did not really look like the picture until it was completed, while it was on the needles it looked like it wasn't lining up. Is it possible that is what is happening with you?"
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
Are you a visual learner? These knitting video tutorials are great for knitters who like to learn their stitches and knitting tricks by watching. There are just somethings that a written pattern can't tell you, and these videos get the job done.
Sign Up for More Free Knitting Patterns and Tutorials
Sort Results By:
Winter Cable Knit Beanie Pattern
Easy Baby Blanket
How to Knit the Snowdrop Lace Stitch
How to Find Both Ends of a Skein of Yarn
How to Knit the Farrow Rib Stitch
How To Knit Seed Stitch
How to Do an Invisible Join
How to Knit the Ridge Stitch
Simple Moss Stitch Dishcloth
How to Knit Garter Stitch
How to Knit Fisherman's Rib Stitch
How to Knit the Feather and Fan Stitch
How to Make a Magic No-Ends Knot
Project of the Day
Easy Child's Poncho Pattern
"Pattern shown is sized for a 4-5 year old girl. Pattern worked in one piece except for the collar. Piece measures 12" across the… Continue reading: "Easy Child's Poncho Pattern"
- Easy Baby Blanket
- How to Find Both Ends of a Skein of Yarn
- How to Make a Magic No-Ends Knot
- How to Knit Fisherman's Rib Stitch
- How to Knit the Magic Loop Method
- How to Do the Knitted Cast On
- How to Dye Yarn: Cake Dyeing Method
- How to Knit the Feathered Ladder Stitch
- Loom Knitting 101: Yarn Basics
- How to Knit the Two-Color Linen Stitch
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Loose Ends
- Easy To Knit Slipper Pattern Knit Flat With Bulky Yarn On Straight Needles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You