If you're looking for a top to knit, but you're drowning in sweaters and cardigans, these free knit vest patterns for adults are the way to go. These easy knit vest patterns can be layered with collared shirts for an Ivy League look, or worn over a lighter blouse to add some extra warmth. Some even open in the front as an alternative to a cardigan! Add one of these knitted vest patterns to your wardrobe to really kick it up a notch.
Sign Up for More Free Knitting Patterns
Project of the Day
This Seascape Lace Knit Blanket Pattern has a gorgeous combo of blues and browns that looks just like a day at the seaside. The… Continue reading: "Seascape Lace Knit Blanket Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You