The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Ann from Crazy Hands
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Hey there, here is Ann and I'm a crazy fan of knitting. I started my craft years ago with crochet, but then slowly improved my skills and moved to knitting. 80/20 rule still applies to me as occasionally I like to crochet a neat little sweater for my daughter. Knitting by far is the most calming and rewarding hobby I ever had. I like pretty much everything about it - I like the feeling of yarn and needles in my hands, I like to buy new ball of yarn every time I go to a craft store, I like to wrap my mind around new projects with trial and error along the way, and, finally, I like the finished hat or scarf or mittens I knit for my friends, family and myself. Happy to e-meet you and answer any questions you might have about my patterns. Warmest hugs and happy knitting!
Table of Contents
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Classic Inaugural Cloche
Feel as glamorous as can be even when it's chilly out. This Classic Inaugural Cloche was designed to match a similar hat worn by an… Continue reading: "Classic Inaugural Cloche"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You