The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Ann from Crazy Hands
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Hey there, here is Ann and I'm a crazy fan of knitting. I started my craft years ago with crochet, but then slowly improved my skills and moved to knitting. 80/20 rule still applies to me as occasionally I like to crochet a neat little sweater for my daughter. Knitting by far is the most calming and rewarding hobby I ever had. I like pretty much everything about it - I like the feeling of yarn and needles in my hands, I like to buy new ball of yarn every time I go to a craft store, I like to wrap my mind around new projects with trial and error along the way, and, finally, I like the finished hat or scarf or mittens I knit for my friends, family and myself. Happy to e-meet you and answer any questions you might have about my patterns. Warmest hugs and happy knitting!
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Read NextCassie May - Little Red Window
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 10 Free Knitted Bag Patterns for Beginners
- The Amber Cowl
- Simple Summer Top Knitting Pattern
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You