The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Ann from Crazy Hands
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Hey there, here is Ann and I'm a crazy fan of knitting. I started my craft years ago with crochet, but then slowly improved my skills and moved to knitting. 80/20 rule still applies to me as occasionally I like to crochet a neat little sweater for my daughter. Knitting by far is the most calming and rewarding hobby I ever had. I like pretty much everything about it - I like the feeling of yarn and needles in my hands, I like to buy new ball of yarn every time I go to a craft store, I like to wrap my mind around new projects with trial and error along the way, and, finally, I like the finished hat or scarf or mittens I knit for my friends, family and myself. Happy to e-meet you and answer any questions you might have about my patterns. Warmest hugs and happy knitting!
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diamond Blanket
- Two-toned Pumpkin Knitting Pattern To Spruce Up Your Fall Decor
- Mandala Cardi
- Pumpkin Beginner Knitting Pattern
- Nocca Chnuky Knit Blanket
- California Wrap
- Giana Pocket Shawl
- Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
- Albie Knit Blanket
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You