The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Mari Chiba from Mari Knits
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
I started knitting while living serving in Armenia as a Peace Corps Volunteer. During the long cold winters I would curl up in a ball and try not to freeze to death, and then I knit myself a blanket, and then some friends. The blanket was so poorly constructed that if fell apart within a year (I learned a lot about weaving in ends after that).
I started designing while teaching English in China. I began designing for Lotus Yarns in exchange for yarn. That’s when I really began to become a yarn hoarder. Now there’s no turning back! I’ve had my designs published in Twist Collective, Knitscene, and Clotheshorse magazines.
I currently design from the desk in my dining room in Raleigh, NC. I also teach knitting classes at Warm ‘n Fuzzy in Cary, NC.
Find all of Mari's kniting patterns at MariKnits.com
Become a fan of Mari Knits on Facebook
Ravelry: Mari Knits Ravelry group
Follow Mari Knits on Twitter
Check out Mari's free knitting tutorials on YouTube
Follow Mari Knits on Pinterest
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Halloween Knitting Charts
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Juliet Knit Stitch Pattern
- Emilia Shawl
- Sunnyside Scarf
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- Dit Dah Square
- Rebar Knit Stitch
- Snow Queen Braid Shawl
- 36 Free Knitting Patterns for Tweens
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You