- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Latest Free Knitting eBooks
Free knitting eBooks are the ultimate resource for knitters. Each eBook includes a collection of free knitting pattern organized around a theme, such as holidays, winter wearables, comfy afghans and plenty more. You can easily download and print out each book for on-hand reference while knitting. On this page, find our most recently published eBooks.
Find a complete list of our published eBooks here!
For help downloading our eBooks, see our help document here.
1. 9 Men's Knitting Patterns: Men's Knitted Hat Patterns, Knit Scarves, & More eBook - Men's knitting patterns are a great opportunity to simultaneously showcase your skills as a knitter and create a wonderful handcrafted gift for a special someone. The hardest part will be deciding which of these free knitting patterns to start with first.
2. How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials eBook - Inside you’ll find clear instructions explaining different needle types, how to cast on, how to decrease, and once you’re ready, how to start reading knitting patterns. Each tutorial is accompanied by clear photos and step-by-step written instructions.
3. Red Heart Patterns for Baby: 12 Easy Knitting Patterns for Little Ones eBook - Whether you want to learn how to knit a baby blanket or you're searching for the perfect gift for a special niece or nephew, there's a pattern in this collection that's sure to catch your eye.
4. How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns eBook - No matter what time of year it is, it's the perfect time to start a new project - especially when you have a collection of fashionable infinity scarves and knit cowls such as these!
5. 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season eBook - This eBook features patterns for all the seasons. You'll find a large variety of projects that will keep you warm when it's chilly, and keep you looking and feeling good when it's hot.
6. How to Knit a Hat Volume 2: Free Knit Hat Patterns for the Whole Family eBook - Keep your family cozy with this collection of free knit hat patterns for adults, teens, preschoolers, and infants. This eBook has your loved ones covered.
Find all of our published eBooks here!
Project of the Day
The Magentalicious Cowl is a beautiful deep color that will catch anyone's eye. The simple design is perfect for chilly autumn days… Continue reading: "Magentalicious Cowl"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You