Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This knit slipper pattern is so cozy and colorful. Using bright rainbow yarn, this free knitting pattern will teach you how to knit slippers that will keep your feet warm and stylish. You'll fall in love with this Rainbow Striped Knit Slipper Pattern for sure.
From the Blogger: "A pair of slippers is always useful to keep your feet warm. This design is mostly knitted in garter stitch (except for the heel part of the soles), but with an unusual construction that shows up nicely when you use self-striping yarn. The toe part is knitted sideways and the rest at right angles to it--everything is knitted flat (i.e. no knitting in the round). The pattern is written in a way that it can be adapted to different foot sizes."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Love sock knitting patterns and knit slipper patterns? Don't miss this collection of 16 Slipper and Sock Knitting Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You