The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Hello! I'm Jessie, and I am a stay-at-home mom/artist.
Once upon a time I was a professional costume designer/builder. Then I met a boy. You know how that goes. Now I am a stay-at-home mom in New Jersey. In July of 2007 we were blessed with beautiful twin girls, Kyla and Vada.
The artist in me cannot stay still, so here I am! I love creating knit and crochet patterns, sewing, book making, well…creating just about anything. Throughout the first few years of my daughters lives, I discovered that designing and writing knit and crochet patterns not only makes me very happy, but also fits in very nicely with my life.
I love getting to know other creative souls. Please never hesitate to contact me. You can also follow along with my creative life on my blog where you will find the free patterns linked here.
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Read NextJessica Potasz from Mama In a Stitch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You