Rachel Hill from Ravin Sekai Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Rachel is a quirky world traveller, avid knitter, unashamed hooker, pattern maker, and all around nerd! She spends a lot of time clowning around, and often has the goofiest smile on her face. Her website is the landing place for her new patterns, random thoughts, and general craziness. She hopes you enjoy her randomness and her yarnie goodness!
She's a USA native, but lived most of her adult life outside of her home country! When Rachel finished college, bright eyed and bushy tailed, she moved directly to Japan to start her adventures as an English teacher. After living there for 7 years and meeting her wonderful British husband, they ended up moving back to the US for a short period of time. But, they didn’t stay long! Her husband pretty quickly got a job in Canada and dragged Rachel along for the ride.
Presently, they live in the great city of Montreal! She's still struggling with learning French, but they're making a good go of it!
Now, it gives Rachel a lot more time to plot her yarn empire and create as much as she wants! She hopes you can enjoy the fruits of her labor and come to love her creations as much as she does!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you ever have those days where you just want to laze around the house in your comfiest clothes? All you're missing is this Lazy Day… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Striped Pullover Pattern"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You