The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Amanda Saladin from Love. Life. Yarn.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Amanda Saladin is from Nashville, TN where she currently lives on a small farm with her husband and young sons, plenty of chickens, ducks, and three cats. She is a full-time high school teacher with a BS from Middle Tennessee State University in Fashion Design. Most of her knitting gets done after the boys are in bed or during naps, but Amanda sneaks it in whenever she can.
Amanda learned to knit in college but couldn't get the hang of crochet for about four years afterward. Once she finally grasped the process, she never looked back! She still does knit at times but finds that she crochets way more often.
Amanda loves anything to do with yarn and looks forward to learning how to spin and dye her own one day. Amanda loves the design process from beginning to end and looks forward to many years of knitting!
Read NextKristin Omdahl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- Easy Knit Face Scrubbies
- Summer Lace Rectangle Knit Shrug
- 10 Easy Knitting Projects for Gifts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You