We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Kristina Kittelson has been working for Prime Publishing as an editor for AllFreeKnitting for three and a half years. She attended DePaul University as an English major with a concentration in creative writing and a minor in communication studies. While she didn't knit before joining this company, working on AllFreeKnitting sparked a passion for the craft that has been burning ever since.
She started, like many knitters do, with a garter stitch scarf, and taught herself everything from cast-on to bind-off using this site, YouTube tutorials, and countless hours of trial-and-error, tinking, frogging, and experimentation. It didn't take long for her to dabble in the art of pattern design. When she isn't working on putting together her own patterns, she's usually knitting fair isle designs or socks.
If she's not knitting, you can usually find her playing video games, scribbling in her bullet journal, reading, writing, and crafting, and she's almost guaranteed to have her headphones on.
Designs on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Poppy Penguin Knit Pattern
- Rows of Ease Blanket Square
- Hygge Cable Scarf Pattern
- Simple Rib and Lace Scarf and Cowl Pattern
- Blue Mountain Bulky Shawl
- Ice Queen Dress Blanket
- Linen Stitch Square
- Infinity Santa Scarf Pattern
- Jordan Baby Blanket Pattern
- The Ultimate Knitted Scarf Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You