We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Kristina Kittelson has been working for Prime Publishing as an editor for AllFreeKnitting since 2015. She attended DePaul University as an English major with a concentration in creative writing and a minor in communication studies. While she didn't knit before joining this company, working on AllFreeKnitting sparked a passion for the craft that has been burning ever since.
She started, like many knitters do, with a garter stitch scarf, and taught herself everything from cast-on to bind-off using this site, YouTube tutorials, and countless hours of trial-and-error, tinking, frogging, and experimentation. It didn't take long for her to dabble in the art of pattern design. When she isn't working on putting together her own patterns, she's usually knitting fair isle designs or socks.
If she's not knitting, you can usually find her playing video games, scribbling in her bullet journal, reading, writing, and crafting, and she's almost guaranteed to have her headphones on.
Designs on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You