We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Kristina Kittelson has been working for Prime Publishing as an editor for AllFreeKnitting for three and a half years. She attended DePaul University as an English major with a concentration in creative writing and a minor in communication studies. While she didn't knit before joining this company, working on AllFreeKnitting sparked a passion for the craft that has been burning ever since.
She started, like many knitters do, with a garter stitch scarf, and taught herself everything from cast-on to bind-off using this site, YouTube tutorials, and countless hours of trial-and-error, tinking, frogging, and experimentation. It didn't take long for her to dabble in the art of pattern design. When she isn't working on putting together her own patterns, she's usually knitting fair isle designs or socks.
If she's not knitting, you can usually find her playing video games, scribbling in her bullet journal, reading, writing, and crafting, and she's almost guaranteed to have her headphones on.
Designs on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth is a super unique dishcloth knitting pattern. Using short rows knitting to create individual… Continue reading: "Crazy Eights Circular Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for a Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You