- see all comments
"I am having trouble too. Did you get an answer?"
"I am having the same problem. Did you get an answer?"
"The notated gauge on this page is wrong, the correct gauge is stated in the pattern as 22 sts = 4' with dk yarn."
Shrugs and Boleros
Create a cute, light layer with these knit shrug and bolero patterns. Throw a shrug over your shoulders to feel warm in any season.
Sort Results By:
Whispering Willows Knit Shrug
Sea-Green Simple Shrug
Ocean Sunset Lace Bolero
Not Your Average Shrug
Cabled Shoulder Shrug
Leading Lady Vintage Shrug
20 Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
Silver Moon Shrug
Blissful Knit Shrug
Organic Pumpkin Spice Shrug
Elegant Evening Shrug
Cozy Knit Shrug Pattern
Elegant Cabled Shrug
Project of the Day
Bunny and Bear Knit Toy
Who says you always have to knit baby booties and baby blankets for baby showers? Have a little fun with your next "expecting-mother"… Continue reading: "Bunny and Bear Knit Toy"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- Trento Fingerless Gloves
- Two Needles Classic Beret
- All Too Well Scarf Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You