Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. We created our first niche community web site in 2008. Our mission is to inspire.
We publish email newsletters and operate web site communities and e-commerce stores in the niche areas of crafting, home décor, wellness, diet, and cooking. With a flexible and scalable platform, Prime Publishing operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions.
Our collection of cooking and crafting sites now attracts over 3.7 million unique visitors and 31 million page views monthly (compete.com, 11/10). More than 2.5 million readers also subscribe to our daily and weekly email newsletters.
More Helpful Links
Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews- information on how we review craft products and books.
FAQ's Page- frequently asked questions.
- How to Publish Your Projects at AllFreeKnitting- we welcome guest blog posts, projects, and tips.
Links to AllFreeKnitting.com- free banners and text copy.
News Page- read our latest press releases.
- Prime Publishing LLC- for advertising, marketing and business development opportunities, please visit our corporate site.
Proud Members of:
For advertising, marketing and business development opportunities please visit the Prime Publishing LLC corporate site.
- 8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
- 9 Christmas Knitting Patterns: Easy Knit Scarves for the Holidays
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Free Knitting Designs for Fall: 8 Knit Sweater Patterns, Scarves, Bags and More
- How to Knit a Hat: 7 Cozy Free Knit Hat Patterns
- How to Knit a Sweater: 7 Free Sweater Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Data Center Mitts
- Through Thick and Thin Scarf
- Ruffled Rosie Baby Hat
- Comfort in Cables Baby Hat
- Basket Weave Pillow
- Knitted Scarves
- 3 Skeins or Less - Fresh Knitted Accessories
- Chunky Knits: 31 Projects for You & Your Home Knit with Bulky Yarn
- It's A Wrap: 275 Cowl & Scarf Knitting Patterns
- Funfetti Layered Cowl