Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. We created our first niche community web site in 2008. Our mission is to inspire.
We publish email newsletters and operate web site communities and e-commerce stores in the niche areas of crafting, home décor, wellness, diet, and cooking. With a flexible and scalable platform, Prime Publishing operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions.
Our collection of cooking and crafting sites now attracts over 3.7 million unique visitors and 31 million page views monthly (compete.com, 11/10). More than 2.5 million readers also subscribe to our daily and weekly email newsletters.
More Helpful Links
Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews- information on how we review craft products and books.
FAQ's Page- frequently asked questions.
- How to Publish Your Projects at AllFreeKnitting- we welcome guest blog posts, projects, and tips.
Links to AllFreeKnitting.com- free banners and text copy.
News Page- read our latest press releases.
- Prime Publishing LLC- for advertising, marketing and business development opportunities, please visit our corporate site.
Proud Members of:
For advertising, marketing and business development opportunities please visit the Prime Publishing LLC corporate site.
- 7 Free Knitting Patterns for Homemade Halloween Costumes and Easy Decorating Ideas
- 8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
- 9 Christmas Knitting Patterns: Easy Knit Scarves for the Holidays
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Free Knitting Designs for Fall: 8 Knit Sweater Patterns, Scarves, Bags and More
- How to Knit a Hat Volume 2: Free Knit Hat Patterns for the Whole Family
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns
- Knitting for Beginners: 6 Easy Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Fast Fashion Infinity Scarf
- Rainbow Pippi Hat
- Easy Brioche Turban
- Effortless Shoots & Leaves Scarf
- Easy Breezy Banter Cowl
- Essential Ruched Shawlette
- Essential Rose Briar Bag
- Yarn Lover's Ultimate Prize Pack
- Deborah Birchall and Louise Fitzpatrick from Fitzbirch Crafts
- Winchester Plaid Mittens