Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. We created our first niche community web site in 2008. Our mission is to inspire.
We publish email newsletters and operate web site communities and e-commerce stores in the niche areas of crafting, home décor, wellness, diet, and cooking. With a flexible and scalable platform, Prime Publishing operates a rapidly growing network of websites that offer consumers the ability to share information through extensive online communities and make informed purchasing decisions.
Our collection of cooking and crafting sites now attracts over 3.7 million unique visitors and 31 million page views monthly (compete.com, 11/10). More than 2.5 million readers also subscribe to our daily and weekly email newsletters.
More Helpful Links
Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews- information on how we review craft products and books.
FAQ's Page- frequently asked questions.
- How to Publish Your Projects at AllFreeKnitting- we welcome guest blog posts, projects, and tips.
Links to AllFreeKnitting.com- free banners and text copy.
News Page- read our latest press releases.
- Prime Publishing LLC- for advertising, marketing and business development opportunities, please visit our corporate site.
Proud Members of:
For advertising, marketing and business development opportunities please visit the Prime Publishing LLC corporate site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
- Knitting Free Patterns for Summer: 7 Sizzling Knit Tops, Knit Sweater Patterns & More
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- The Most Popular Patterns for Afghans: 16 Knit & Crochet Afghan Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- On the Wings of a Prayer Shawl
- Pansy Path Knit Sock Pattern
- Little Prince Crown
- Lacey Lucy Baby Blanket
- Men's Modern Knit Fingerless Mitts
- Easy Knit Scrubbies
- Auryn Knit Necklace
- Sweet Scarlet Poncho
- Dueling Stripes Knit Necklace
- Knitted Wraps & Cover-Ups: 24 Stylish Designs for Boleros, Capes, Shrugs, Crop Tops, & More