75+ Free Baby Knitting Patterns
Check out these free knit baby patterns and create treasured items for the little ones in your life.
By: Rachel Bernstein, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knitting for babies is one of the most exciting kinds of knitting projects. From hats and booties to baby blankets and sweaters, little ones need a little bit of everything ... and you can knit it all for them using these 75+ Free Baby Knitting Patterns!
If you're knitting for a newborn, you can make a cute hat using the Tiny Angel Hat pattern, or you can knit them a Maile Sweater. If you're looking for something cute and snuggly, look no further than the Hoodie Baby Blanket. There's something for every occasion in this collection of 75+ Free Baby Knitting Patterns!
Once you see all these cute patterns, the hardest part will be deciding which ones to make. If you have a little one in your life, these baby knitting patterns cannot be beat. Each pattern is so sweet and will make your wee one feel nice and cozy.
Whether you're interested in making a pair of baby booties, knit hat, knit sweater, snuggly baby blanket, or anything in between, we've got you covered. The possibilities are endless when it comes to these can't-miss baby knitting patterns.
Don't forget to subscribe to the AllFreeKnitting newsletter for even more knitting patterns, delivered straight to your inbox every week.
BONUS! Click here to enter our comment contest and win a prize from our craft closet!
PLUS: Don't miss Heidi Gustad's video tutorial below on how to make easy knit baby booties!
Table of Contents
Precious Knit Baby Booties Patterns
Keep baby's feet warm and snuggly with these precious knit baby booties patterns. From simple and traditional to fun and embellished, there's something here for everyone!
These baby knitting patterns will help you keep your little one's toes cozy and happy. Plus, knitted baby booties make great baby shower gifts.
For these precious baby knits and a ton more, take a look at our 301 Too Cute to Handle Baby Knitting Patterns
Adorable Baby Knit Hat Patterns
It's not that hard to keep baby's head and ears warm with these absolutely adorable baby knitting patterns. These comfy caps are protective, stylish, and easy to make!
Because these knit baby hat patterns are so small, you can churn them out quickly and have a ton of options for your baby. Or, work up these baby hat knitting patterns as thoughtful gifts for friends and family!
There are so many adorable designs to choose from. The hardest part will be deciding which free knitting pattern to work up first.
Have you caught baby fever? There's no need to worry. We have more darling baby knitting patterns just for you. Check out Bundle Up Baby: 53 Winter Baby Knits
Sophisticated Knit Baby Sweater Patterns
Why keep buying baby sweaters? We've got everything from the formal Top Down Vintage Baby Cardigans to the more casual Simple Baby Hoodies.
Whatever you choose, your baby is sure to be heading out in style with these knit baby sweaters. You might even find yourself jealous of how great they look! Knit baby sweaters are a great way to keep the little one warm while still making sure she looks absolutely adorable
Absolutely Darling Knit Baby Sets
What could be better than an adorable matching set for your bundle of joy? These baby knitting patterns range from the traditional Eyelet Rib Set to the fun Just Ducky Hat and Socks pattern.
The cutest part about baby sets is that you get a few baby knitting patterns of the same theme without having to do any digging. You'll adore the sets listed here and these free knitting patterns for babies will truly stand the test of time.
If you love knitting up baby blankets, then you have to check out this free eBook. You're sure to find somethig here to keep your needles occupied - Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
Cute & Cuddly Knit Baby Blanket Patterns
Make something warm and snuggly for baby to cuddle up with by taking on one of these cute little baby blanket knitting patterns. Knitted baby blankets are the gifts baby will never outgrow, and will both look good in the nursery and keep him warm, toasty, and feeling protected at night.
These knit baby blankets may even become family heirlooms passed down from generation to generation.
Video - Learn How to Make the Cuddly Seed Stitch Baby Set with Seed Stitch
Check out this free eBook to find even more adorable baby knitting patterns - Red Heart Patterns for Baby: 12 Easy Knitting Patterns for Little Ones
Comment and Win! Answer the question below and you will be entered to win a prize from our craft closet!
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. Commenting on this page will enter you to win the prize. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this page below.
- You have until May 1st, 2017 at 11:59pm EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments after that will not be counted.
- Winner will be contacted May 2nd, 2017 by the e-mail address provided in their account (please do NOT leave your e-mail address in the comments — you already provided it when you create your account).
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and Canada (excluding Puerto Rico and Quebec).
What is your favorite type of item to knit for babies and why?
Images from other crafters
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Killer Knit Cowl Patterns
- 17+ Unbelievable Poncho Patterns
- 20 Knit Afghan Patterns
- Easy Seed Stitch Light Headband
- Garter Stitch Baby Hat
- Windmill Graph Pattern
- Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn
- Easiest Ever Triangle Wrap Shawl
- 67 Cowl and Scarf Knitting Patterns for the Holidays
- Beginning Knitting Supplies: The Ultimate Knitting Tools List