Rameez Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This blanket is knit using a simple repeat that makes up the chevron pattern. I made this as a baby blanket, but you could easily make this blanket much bigger by starting with more stitches and working more repeats than I did. I used 2 strands of my favorite acrylic yarn held together as I worked on this blanket to make it extra soft and squishy, but you can also just use one strand if you prefer that. I used Yarn Bee's Soft Secret to make this blanket and even after 4 years (that's how long it took me to get nice photos!), it still looks new."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 56 Baby Girl Knitting Patterns
- What Does the Fox Say? 14 Free Fox Patterns to Knit
- Rhombus Weave Hat
- 10 Free Knitting Patterns for Dogs
- Tiny Mouse Knitting Pattern
- Lucilu Slippers Shoes Knitting Pattern
- Chevron Seed Stitch Soap Sack
- Tiny Bamboo Knit Soap Sack
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You