This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diagonal Seed Stitch Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This easy and fun baby blanket knitting pattern creates a stunning fabric of diagonal seed stitch stripes on a stockinette stitch background. If you're new to knitting, then you'll be happy to hear that the pattern only requires that you can knit and purl - no other special techniques required. And, because this beginner friendly blanket is knit with a worsted weight yarn, it builds up quickly too! Finished blanket measures: 37" Wide X 46" Long "
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read Next75+ Free Baby Knitting Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You