5 Hour Knit Baby Sweater
By: Beverly Leestma from themakeyourownzone.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This sweet little baby sweater makes a cute gift and it really can be completed in 5 hours (yes, I timed it!). This pattern has been passed along in different forms for many years and I've added some of my own updates to simplify it, as well as including buttonholes in the yoke so buttons can be added for a nice finishing touch. The pattern uses medium weight (4) yarn which helps it knit up quickly too. The finished sweater is an approximate 6 month size."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Both circular and straight needles
- Stitch holders
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Beautiful Brioche Knit Shawl Pattern
- Adorably Sweet Baby Hat Pattern
- Rustic Chic Dishcloth
- Zig and Zag Knit Hat Pattern
- Boat Neck Easy Poncho Pattern
- Juicy Grape Baby Hat Pattern
- Slouchy Ribbed Knit Hat Pattern
- Arrowed Yarn Wall Hanging
- Fix Knitting Mistakes: Knitting for Beginners
- Candy Blanket