By: Camille Delahaie Coizy from tricotepastout.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Need an easy DIY baby blanket pattern? Try this Almeria Blanket that is sure keep your little one cozy! Perfect for DIY baby shower gift ideas, this easy knit blanket pattern is so quick to work up. Instead of spending a fortune on other baby gifts, make this easy DIY baby gift that shows you truly care. This knit baby blanket can be customized to your liking.
From the Blogger: "This blanket is a perfect model for a beginner knitter. Knitted with big needles and easy stitches, it helps make a nice baby gift quickly. Has the ideal format for: the pram, the cozy, stroller, backpack of Mom and Dad: 50cm / 80cm, it is made to be very useful and used!"
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Needles 8mm
- 2 stitch markers
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Yarn Weights Chart [Infographic]
- Handknit Boyfriend Scarf
- Cozy Cable Knit Hat Pattern
- Fine Carnivale Knit Lace Shawl
- Beautiful Brioche Knit Shawl Pattern
- Adorably Sweet Baby Hat Pattern
- What is Worsted Weight Yarn? The Most Versatile Yarn for Knitting
- Rustic Chic Dishcloth
- Knit Shrugs: 19 Shrug Patterns for Warm Weather
- Zig and Zag Knit Hat Pattern