We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Need an easy DIY baby blanket pattern? Try this Almeria Blanket that is sure keep your little one cozy! Perfect for DIY baby shower gift ideas, this easy knit blanket pattern is so quick to work up. Instead of spending a fortune on other baby gifts, make this easy DIY baby gift that shows you truly care. This knit baby blanket can be customized to your liking.
From the Blogger: "This blanket is a perfect model for a beginner knitter. Knitted with big needles and easy stitches, it helps make a nice baby gift quickly. Has the ideal format for: the pram, the cozy, stroller, backpack of Mom and Dad: 50cm / 80cm, it is made to be very useful and used!"
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Needles 8mm
- 2 stitch markers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- Cabinesque Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You