We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Need an easy DIY baby blanket pattern? Try this Almeria Blanket that is sure keep your little one cozy! Perfect for DIY baby shower gift ideas, this easy knit blanket pattern is so quick to work up. Instead of spending a fortune on other baby gifts, make this easy DIY baby gift that shows you truly care. This knit baby blanket can be customized to your liking.
From the Blogger: "This blanket is a perfect model for a beginner knitter. Knitted with big needles and easy stitches, it helps make a nice baby gift quickly. Has the ideal format for: the pram, the cozy, stroller, backpack of Mom and Dad: 50cm / 80cm, it is made to be very useful and used!"
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Needles 8mm
- 2 stitch markers
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Garter Stitch Diaper Cover
- Basic Knit Hand Warmer
- Alnaar Harnish - Leelee Knits Knitting and Crochet
- Bumble Bee Hat Knitting Pattern
- Breezy Knit Market Bag
- Open Rib Knit Scarf
- Pink Marshmallow Cable Knit Hat
- Slouchy Knit Hat and Scarf
- Teal Ocean Cable Mittens
- Blyss Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You