Seamless Bobble Stitch Baby Sweater
By: Amurushka Amur from crazyhands.net
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This knit baby sweater is absolutely precious. If you love baby knitting patterns, then you'll definitely want to try out this bobble stitch knitting pattern for the little one in your life.
From the Blogger: "Get your little one ready for the autumn with this absolutely adorable and absolutely free knitted baby bobble sweater pattern. This sweater was knit in the round from the bottom up. If you know how to knit and purl, you are ready to start. Pair this sweater with a matching hat and let your baby look like a model. If you like this pattern but don't have babies, follow my example and knit the same sweater for your pregnant friend."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Killer Knit Cowl Patterns
- 17+ Unbelievable Poncho Patterns
- 20 Knit Afghan Patterns
- Easy Seed Stitch Light Headband
- Garter Stitch Baby Hat
- Windmill Graph Pattern
- Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn
- Easiest Ever Triangle Wrap Shawl
- 67 Cowl and Scarf Knitting Patterns for the Holidays
- Beginning Knitting Supplies: The Ultimate Knitting Tools List