Pinky Knit Shorts, Hat, Legwarmers
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This set (high waisted shorts, legwarmers and a hat) for a 3+ months old baby is perfect for a warm Fall (or Spring) day. Knitted in a worsted pink yarn and paired with a dark gray - eye catching combination. In about two days you have an outfit that any baby will be admired from a far away. Pattern includes few step by step images. If you know how to knit in the round, knit and purl stitches, k2tog, M1, and YO, then you can knit this set."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge16 stitches, 22 rows, 4 inches. stockinette
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You