Mossy Meadow Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"We are expecting a little baby boy some time soon. I decided that I have some cotton yarn that I could usefully use up before we move out from our current place, and before the baby is born. At the time the little one's Nanny and Great Nanny (from my husband's side of our family) started to crochet and knit jumpers, and so I decided that I would make a thicker blanket. Right now he has more jumpers than my husband and I together, not to mention six blankets..."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Ombre yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeKnitting
- Happy Wedding Shawlette
- Dina Baby Blanket
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Saleha Convertible Gloves
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You