Mossy Meadow Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"We are expecting a little baby boy some time soon. I decided that I have some cotton yarn that I could usefully use up before we move out from our current place, and before the baby is born. At the time the little one's Nanny and Great Nanny (from my husband's side of our family) started to crochet and knit jumpers, and so I decided that I would make a thicker blanket. Right now he has more jumpers than my husband and I together, not to mention six blankets..."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Ombre yarn
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting for Beginners: 17 Speedy Sweaters
- Knitter's Pride Interchangeable Deluxe Needle Set
- Delicious Yarns
- Twined Vines
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland: 25 Snow Inspired Free Knitting Patterns
- World's Easiest Knit Baby Booties
- Fall Acorn Hat
- Easy Peasy Pumpkin Potholders
- Scarfie Yarn
- Quick & Easy Wrist Warmers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You