Nomad Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Looking for a creative DIY baby shower gift? This Nomad Baby Blanket is not only an easy knitting pattern but shows that you truly care! A great knitting pattern for beginners, this DIY baby blanket is so quick to work up. Customize this blanket to your liking and have fun choosing the color combinations! This DIY baby gift is one of a kind and has a very unique texture.
From the Blogger: "The Nomad Baby Blanket is very easy to knit, the edge stands very well and the body of the blanket is made of knit and purl stitches, but look like cables. Size of the blanket : 75/75cm."
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Needles 5.5mm
- Sew needle
- Row counter
- 2 stitch markers
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 11 Elegant Knit Triangle Shawl Patterns
- Ticking Stripe Wrap
- Lightweight Raglan Pullover
- Open Air Wrap
- Close Knit Washcloths
- Escaping a Knitting Rut: 15 Knitting Inspiration Ideas
- Simple and Clean Baby Dress
- Cotton Candy Cowl
- Drawstring Camisole
- Shiny and Soft Matte Wra
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You