Red Heart Patterns for Baby
12 Easy Knitting Patterns for Little Ones
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knitting for baby has never been this cute!
There's something about knitting for babies that makes it more enjoyable than any other type of knitting. Maybe it's the delicate shades of pastel yarn or the fact that everything looks cuter in miniature. Perhaps it's knowing that your knitted creations will keep a tiny bundle of joy warm throughout the night.
Whatever the reason, rest assured knowing that our latest free eBook, Red Heart Patterns for Baby: 12 Easy Knitting Patterns for Little Ones, is full of darling baby knits you won't be able to resist. Whether you want to learn how to knit a baby blanket or you're searching for the perfect gift for a special niece or nephew, there's a pattern in this collection that's sure to catch your eye.
One of the best things about knitting for babies is that it’s a year-round pastime. It seems like there’s always a birthday coming up, a shower to attend, or a holiday just around the corner. Tiny baby knitting patterns are not only rewarding to make, they’re also some of the best gifts to give. Seeing the look of joy on a new mother’s face is not only validation for your hard work, but a lovely reminder of how knitting can spread happiness to everyone.
No matter what day of the year it is, you’ll cherish every single pattern inside Red Heart Patterns for Baby: 12 Easy Knitting Patterns for Little Ones. From cozy baby blanket knitting patterns that will add a pop of color to the nursery to a sweet pair of socks, there’s a darling pattern for every tiny miracle inside the pages of our latest free eBook.
Table of Contents
What's Inside This Free eBook
Baby Lace Cardigan (pg. 33) - This classic baby sweater knitting pattern is sure to become a year-round staple in your wee one's wardrobe. The Baby Lace Cardigan features a delicate lace panel and charming seed stitch edging for a darling knit you'll love being able to say you made.
Cuddle Bug Baby Blanket (pg. 16) - Worked from corner to corner, the Cuddle Bug Baby Blanket is the perfect beginning knitting pattern for knitters who want to get the hang of increases and decreases. Not only is this darling baby blanket knitting pattern a fun exercise for novice knitters, it's a great way to make baby's nursery even cozier.
Cozy Toes Socks (pg. 44) - Incredibly soft and perfect for bedtime, the Cozy Toes Socks are sure to become your new go-to baby knit. If you're new to the world of sock knitting and looking for some free knitting patterns for socks, this darling pair is a great place to start.
Double Chevron Beanie (pg. 41) - Of all the baby hat knitting patterns out there, the Double Chevron Beanie is definitely one to try. Keep baby warm and looking trendy in this cold weather classic.
Lace Chevrons Baby Blanket (pg. 9) - This heirloom-quality baby blanket knitting pattern combines the perfect amount of delicate detailing and cozy warmth. Featuring a charming chevron lace design, this mint green beauty is sure to lull baby into a blissful sleep night after night.
Need Help Downloading?
Our eBooks are available as free PDF documents.
For help downloading our eBooks, see our help document here.
Don't Miss Our Other Free eBooks!
Be sure to check out our entire collection of eBooks. You'll find titles such as:
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby BlanketsBecause AllFreeKnitting believes in the magic that comes with spending hours of your time making a unique, one-of-a-kind present for someone, we've rounded up a few of our favorite baby blankets to knit in this wonderful eBook.
- "15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season" eBookDespite what others might think, knitting isn’t just for winter and fall. There are plenty of gorgeous, light and lacy patterns that can also be made during the warmer months – and plenty more in between. Check out some of our favorites for year-round knitting in this eBook.
- How to Knit a Hat Volume 2: Free Knit Hat Patterns for the Whole FamilyIt's never the wrong time to knit a hat! We’ve pulled together some free knit hat patterns that will keep your family cozy despite the wind chill.
Sign Up For Our Newsletters
With your free copy of the Red Heart Patterns for Baby: 12 Easy Knitting Patterns for Little Ones eBook you can also subscribe to our Knit Picky Patterns newsletter to become part of a helpful and friendly knitting community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Weekly emails with free knitting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win knitting books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE knitting patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 more free knitting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the knitting community.
With our latest eBook, Red Heart Patterns for Baby: 12 Easy Knitting Patterns for Little Ones, you will learn how to knit darling garments for your tiny bundle of joy. Once you start knitting, you will not be able to stop! Subscribing to our newsletter, Knit Picky Patterns, is a great way to become part of the knitting world. You'll see how incredibly rewarding it is to be a part of the knitting community! Check out this free eBook and the AllFreeKnitting.com site to get tons of knitting inspiration!
Download your free copy of Red Heart Patterns for Baby: 12 Easy Knitting Patterns for Little Ones today!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You