Whirlwinds Baby Blanket
By: Camille Delahaie Coizy from tricotepastout.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"A sophisticated baby blanket dotted with twisted lined with moss, it is well suited to experienced knitters. This work is knit fast enough with 7mm needles, and if possible with a superwash wool, parents will find easy maintenance and will use it a lot!"
Scroll to the bottom of the blog post to view the pattern in English.
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
- Needles 7mm
- 2 stitch markers
- Row counter
- Sew needle
- Cable needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Beautiful Brioche Knit Shawl Pattern
- Adorably Sweet Baby Hat Pattern
- Rustic Chic Dishcloth
- Zig and Zag Knit Hat Pattern
- Boat Neck Easy Poncho Pattern
- Juicy Grape Baby Hat Pattern
- Slouchy Ribbed Knit Hat Pattern
- Arrowed Yarn Wall Hanging
- Fix Knitting Mistakes: Knitting for Beginners
- Candy Blanket