This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"I wanted to create a baby blanket that was gender neutral and not over-the-top cutesy. I decided on foxes because they fit in perfectly with my son's woodland-themed nursery. This blanket may look difficult to make but it's actually all garter stitch with some increases and decreases. The foxes are knit separately and then sewn together- they fit together like puzzle pieces. The diamond shaped pieces to fill in the missing spaces. This Fox Blanket is knit using straight needles and worsted weight yarn."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Vanna's Choice Yarn in Beige (2 skeins)
- Vanna's Choice Yarn in Rust (1 skein)
- Vanna's Choice Yarn in Linen (1 skein)
- Vanna's Choice Yarn in Chocolate Brown (1 skein)
- Vanna's Choice Yarn in Toffee (1 skein)
Read NextMelika Baby Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You