Roly Poly Hatty
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Rolled brim knit hats are fun to wear and easy to make. Roly Poly Hatty allows you to just go with the natural roll of stockinette stitch to make a fashion statement. No increases or decreases are used in this pattern, so it’s super simple to make. You just knit up a tube and then gather the top to create a stylish little flourish on the top. Everyone is going to want one, and with all these sizes you can make them all happy!"
Knitting Needle Size9 or 5.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The name says it all when it comes to these Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers. Cabling is one of the easiest things you can do in… Continue reading: "Unbelievably Easy Cabled Ear Warmers"
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You