We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Cleo scarf features my knit Jacob’s Ladder technique that is so popular. The ladder runs up the center of the scarf creating a spine. The entire pattern is worked with 2 yarns held together as one, changing one color at a time to transition through the 4 colors. Size: 8″ x 80″ Yarn: Mondo Fil Japon 60% Rayon/40% Paper, Lace weight DM116 Color A DM112 Color B M42 Color C 1000 Color D Needles: US-10, 6.0mm Gauge: 18 sts x 30 rows = 4” [10 cm] in stockinette Other supplies: Crochet hook to weave dropped stitches. 2 stitch markers Yarn needle"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- Holiday Socks
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- Braided Headband
- Woodfire Square
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You