Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
Puffed Pastry Knit Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The fifth necklace in the Twisted and Twirled Knit necklace series features an interesting way of adding tucks into your knitting to make little puffs. Its made with Aunt Lydias Bakers Cotton, which is what brought about the name. It also has 4 twists in it to spin the puffs around. This necklace works up quickly with less than 70 yards of fingering/thread weight yarn."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge23 stitches, 0 rows, 4 inches. Stockinette
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You