Knitted Scarf Patterns Volume 2: Even more of your favorite knit scarf patterns
Puffed Pastry Knit Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The fifth necklace in the Twisted and Twirled Knit necklace series features an interesting way of adding tucks into your knitting to make little puffs. Its made with Aunt Lydias Bakers Cotton, which is what brought about the name. It also has 4 twists in it to spin the puffs around. This necklace works up quickly with less than 70 yards of fingering/thread weight yarn."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge23 stitches, 0 rows, 4 inches. Stockinette
Read NextBunny Ears Knit Headband
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You