The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Stephanie Lau of All About Ami
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
My name is Stephanie, and I've been knitting and crocheting ever since I was a little girl! I rediscovered my love of crochet when I got married and started working, and I absolutely fell in love with “amigurumi,” the Japanese art of knitted/crocheted stuffed animals. This love of amigurumi drove me to start my blog All About Ami in January 2011 and I've been documenting my projects and sharing my original designs with people all over the world ever since!
I live in Alberta, Canada with my loving husband Ryan who helps me photograph, design and complete my projects. I am also the mommy to two sweet little girls named Myla and Brielle! You can follow my work at www.AllAboutAmi.com!
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern is vibrant and full of style. With a bold, chunky cable knitting pattern, these knitted… Continue reading: "Orange Cabled Knit Mittens Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Luxurious Faux Fur Cowl
- How To Knit Adult Slippers
- Fireplace Shawl In Garter Stitch
- Noodle Scarf
- Vine Beanie Hat
- Best Beginners Knit Sweater
- Corner To Corner Herringbone Knit Blanket
- Baby Boss Vest
- Clothespin Snowman Ornament
- Scrap Yarn Knit Face Mask Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You