Stephanie Lau of All About Ami
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
My name is Stephanie, and I've been knitting and crocheting ever since I was a little girl! I rediscovered my love of crochet when I got married and started working, and I absolutely fell in love with “amigurumi,” the Japanese art of knitted/crocheted stuffed animals. This love of amigurumi drove me to start my blog All About Ami in January 2011 and I've been documenting my projects and sharing my original designs with people all over the world ever since!
I live in Alberta, Canada with my loving husband Ryan who helps me photograph, design and complete my projects. I am also the mommy to two sweet little girls named Myla and Brielle! You can follow my work at www.AllAboutAmi.com!
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Stitch Markers: 21 DIY Ideas For When You're in a Knitting Pinch
- 34 Free Knitting Scarves Patterns and More
- How to Knit a Dog Sweater + 10 More Adorable Animal Patterns
- 16 Wild Animal Baby Knit Patterns
- Slouchy Cabled Hat
- Fringed Throw Pillow
- Garden Cocoon Baby Sack
- Toby Kuhnke
- 12 Free Rectangular Knit Shawl Patterns
- How to Start a Knitting Group
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You