Marching Through the Looking Glass Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Today I have a fun knit pattern for you using a gradient pack from Frabjous Fibers along with an accent color. This long skinny wrap features alternating sections of garter stitch with sections of stockinette stitch and utilizes short rows to create its round shape. This fun piece can be worn as a short wrap, a scarf, wrapped around your neck as a cowl, draped like a shawl, or any number of fun ways! I hope you enjoy wearing it as much as I enjoyed designing it."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge18 stitches, 29 rows, 4 inches. Garter Stitch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Anime Style Skirt
Japanese Garter Stitch Haramaki
Yarn is Different
How to Make a Dress: 23 Free Knitting Patterns
15 Famous Knitters Who Might Surprise You
Vintage Margarita Dress
Classical Elegance Cable Dress
24 Quick Knitting Patterns for Beginners
20 Patterns for Stockinette Stitch Knitting
Hygge Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You