Marching Through the Looking Glass Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Today I have a fun knit pattern for you using a gradient pack from Frabjous Fibers along with an accent color. This long skinny wrap features alternating sections of garter stitch with sections of stockinette stitch and utilizes short rows to create its round shape. This fun piece can be worn as a short wrap, a scarf, wrapped around your neck as a cowl, draped like a shawl, or any number of fun ways! I hope you enjoy wearing it as much as I enjoyed designing it."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge18 stitches, 29 rows, 4 inches. Garter Stitch
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Anime Style Skirt
- Top 25 Knitting Blogs of 2017
- How to Make a Dress: 23 Free Knitting Patterns
- 24 Quick Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- What is Hygge? 24 Hygge Knitting Patterns
- Vintage Margarita Dress
- 14 Patterns for Stockinette Stitch Knitting
- Marching Through the Looking Glass Wrap
- 28 Garter Stitch Knitting Patterns for Fall
- Knitted Dogwood Blossoms
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You