Marching Through the Looking Glass Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Today I have a fun knit pattern for you using a gradient pack from Frabjous Fibers along with an accent color. This long skinny wrap features alternating sections of garter stitch with sections of stockinette stitch and utilizes short rows to create its round shape. This fun piece can be worn as a short wrap, a scarf, wrapped around your neck as a cowl, draped like a shawl, or any number of fun ways! I hope you enjoy wearing it as much as I enjoyed designing it."
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge18 stitches, 29 rows, 4 inches. Garter Stitch
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Hygge Knitting Patterns
How to Make a Dress: 23 Free Knitting Patterns
5 Ways to Celebrate I Love Yarn Day with AllFreeKnitting
How to Start a Knitting Group
Therapy Knitting: 21 Free Knitting Patterns for a Healthy Mind
Water Bottle Holder
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Business Card Case
What is a Ruana?
20 Patterns for Stockinette Stitch Knitting
Vintage Margarita Dress
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You