The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Dragon Tooth Wrap
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Dragon Tooth Wrap is part of the Dragon Wing pattern series. It uses my knit version of the Jacob’s Ladder stitch to make a stylish wrap. The piece is knit until just a few rows are left, and then six sections of stitches are dropped and re-knit in chunks. This creates a great texture and added interest. There are so many ways to wear the Dragon Tooth Wrap, and it’s a great way to show off your favorite shawl pin."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You