Auryn Knit Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The second necklace in the Twisted and Twirled Knit necklace series is made with stockinette stitch in the round, this means only knit stitches!. It has 3 twists in it, and rolls in on itself for lots of twisty, twirly fun! This swirly necklace can be worked up in no time with less than 35 yards of DK weight yarn. Auryn is named after the medallion in The Neverending Story because Dragonfly fibers made me think of dragons which made me think of Falkor, the Luckdragon from The Neverending Story, but I wanted a name that sounded more female, so I went with Auryn (ORin). Arent you glad you asked?"
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge22 stitches, 0 rows, 4 inches. stockinette
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Knitting a hat doesn't need to take up your whole weekend. This Pink Quick-Knit Beanie can be completed in just hours to give you a… Continue reading: "Pink Quick-Knit Beanievideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Polar Bear Sweater
- What is Musk Ox Yarn? + 20 Qiviut Yarn Patterns
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You