Knit Hand Towel Border
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This crochet hand towel border will teach you how to add a sweet crochet trim around a hand towel. The crochet pattern for the trim is part of the tutorial. First you’ll learn how to sew around the edge of your towel to make stitches you can knit into. Then follow along with this tutorial to crochet through those stitches and create your border. You can use this technique on nearly any fabric item, such as blankets, hems of various clothing items, and more."
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- Holiday Socks
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- Braided Headband
- Woodfire Square
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You