Johnny B Warm Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Diagonal knit patterns always catch my eye. So, when I needed a quick unisex hat, knitting it diagonally seemed like the right answer to me. I searched around for some various short row techniques until I found one that was perfect for my needs. It’s actually the easiest way to do short rows I’ve ever tried, and it helps give the hat the shaping it needs. The Johnny B Warm Hat is a great stash-buster as it is made holding 3 or 4 strands of yarn (depending on the size) together as one."
Knitting Needle Size10.5 or 6.5 mm, 11 or 8 mm, 13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You