Dueling Stripes Knit Necklace
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The third necklace in the Twisted and Twirled Knit necklace series is made with the linen stitch in the round. The linen stitch has a wonderful texture on both sides, yet both sides are different. The name: Dueling Stripes, comes from the fact that on what is usually considered the right side of the linen stitch the stripes of color wrap around the necklace, and on what is usually considered the wrong side of the linen stitch the stripes go up and down on the necklace. This necklace has 4 twists in it, showing off both sides of the stitch. This beautifully textural necklace can be worked up in no time with less than 40 yards of fingering weight yarn."
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge22 stitches, 0 rows, 4 inches. stockinette
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bernat Super Value Yarn
- Simple Braids Hat
- Quick Round Scrubby
- Kenai Skyline Shawl
- Tiny Topaz Premature Baby Cardigan
- Triangles Baby Blanket
- 36 100-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Chateau Knit Cowl
- Eos Lip Balm Holder
- Meshy Squishy Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You