Stripey Fingerless Mitts
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Stripey mitts are a great way to practice the join as you go method. Each stripe is made one at a time and joined to the previous stripe as you make it, so it can be worked with straight needles only one color is being worked at a time. No tangling multiple color yarns as you work your piece. The mitts are worked entirely in a rib stitch so they fit a multiple of sizes. If you need to make them wider or thinner, just add or remove panels!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
GaugeStiches: 36, Rows: 26, Inches: 4, Description: 2x2 rib
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Streamer Mitts
- Silent Lagoon Fingerless Gloves
- Two Hour Fingerless Gloves
- Black Lace Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Cable Fingerless Gloves
- 20 Knit Fingerless Glove Patterns
- Two Needle Fingerless Mitts
- Super Simple Easy To Knit Fingerless Gloves
- Gorgeous Cable Fingerless Gloves
- Basic Knit Hand Warmer
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
- Albie Knit Blanket
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- Holiday Socks
- Newborn Cable Hat
- Pastel Stripes Sweater
- Quick And Easy Pumpkin Knitting Patterns
- Is it Easier to Learn to Knit or Crochet?
- Fall Halloween Flower Wreath
- Simple Checkered Beanie
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You