8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
Stripey Fingerless Mitts
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Stripey mitts are a great way to practice the join as you go method. Each stripe is made one at a time and joined to the previous stripe as you make it, so it can be worked with straight needles only one color is being worked at a time. No tangling multiple color yarns as you work your piece. The mitts are worked entirely in a rib stitch so they fit a multiple of sizes. If you need to make them wider or thinner, just add or remove panels!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
GaugeStiches: 36, Rows: 26, Inches: 4, Description: 2x2 rib
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crown Jewel English Rib Hat
- Wriggly Cowl
- Garter Stitch Bias Top
- Yet Another Heart-shaped Potholder
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Coziest Cable Cardigan
- Broken Rib Hat
- What is Viscose Yarn? + 24 Knitting Patterns
- Easy Hand Warmers Knitting Pattern For Children
- Broken Rib Stitch Cardigan
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You