Stripey Fingerless Mitts
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Stripey mitts are a great way to practice the join as you go method. Each stripe is made one at a time and joined to the previous stripe as you make it, so it can be worked with straight needles only one color is being worked at a time. No tangling multiple color yarns as you work your piece. The mitts are worked entirely in a rib stitch so they fit a multiple of sizes. If you need to make them wider or thinner, just add or remove panels!"
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
GaugeStiches: 36, Rows: 26, Inches: 4, Description: 2x2 rib
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You