The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Janis Frank from Kween Bee
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Over a decade ago, I started selling finished beaded jewelry on Etsy and was overjoyed when folks started buying it. It further developed into finished slippers, more jewelry and a variety of unique collectibles and antiques. It was shortly after that I developed the first version of my website. It left much to be desired to say the least.
Time and life went on and I created a number of unique slippers, texting mitts and jewelry items that no one else was producing. I became a little bored making the same things over and over and finally decided to create my first tutorial on how to make seed bead bracelets. That led me down the road of self publishing. Once bitten by the pattern writing and publishing bug I never looked back. To date, I've written over 30 knitting and crochet patterns and always have more patterns in the works!
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting
Read NextCassie May - Little Red Window
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 10 Free Knitted Bag Patterns for Beginners
- The Amber Cowl
- Simple Summer Top Knitting Pattern
- Iron Knit Hat
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Simple Brioche Headband
- Daydreamer Shawl
- Forest Beehive Shawlette
- Sage Knit Hat
- Eater Bunny Free Knitting
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You