We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This American Star Coaster is made using the entrelac method of knitting. No worries if you have not made entrelac before, though! The pattern is written and also includes a video of the full pattern. These neat little stars can also be used to make bunting, or even as appliques. They'll look great out at your 4th of July barbecue, or as some home decor during the Olympic games while your whole family watches in anticipation. Pair this with the matching Patriotic Placemat for even more U.S.A. pride.
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge18 stitches, 38 rows, 4 inches. Garter
Check out the Patriotic Placemat for the complete set!
Read NextBeginner Tea Cozy Knitting Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Faux Cable Hat
- Sunny Headband
- Dovetail Easy Blanket
- 24 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Willow Cable Stitch
- Cabled Headband
- How To Knit Convertible Flip Mitts And Fingerless Gloves
- Two Slipper Styles With One Pattern
- Easy To Knit Long Cuffed Slippers
- Thumbless Texting Mitts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You