We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This Patriotic Placemat is actually quite simple to make, with a dramatic look. What a great way to dress up your picnics with some pride! This placemat pattern includes a video to show the basic techniques needed to make the placemat. Your guests will marvel at the thought and detail put into your Fourth of July picnic table. They'll hardly believe that you knit this all on your own. Try pairing it with some matching coasters or cup cozies for a cohesive, all-American look for your cookout.
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Check out the American Star Coaster for the whole set!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cookout Crafts: 30 Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- 3 Last Minute Dishcloths
- Beginner Tea Cozy Knitting Pattern
- Autumnal Knit Leaf
- Blue Blocks Placemat
- 31 Kitchen Knitting Patterns: Free Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Checkerboard Placemat
- Sugar'n Cream Stripes Placemat
- Linen Knit Stitch Placemat
- Mod Knit Coasters
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You