We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This Patriotic Placemat is actually quite simple to make, with a dramatic look. What a great way to dress up your picnics with some pride! This placemat pattern includes a video to show the basic techniques needed to make the placemat. Your guests will marvel at the thought and detail put into your Fourth of July picnic table. They'll hardly believe that you knit this all on your own. Try pairing it with some matching coasters or cup cozies for a cohesive, all-American look for your cookout.
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Check out the American Star Coaster for the whole set!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Beginner Tea Cozy Knitting Pattern
- Be the Cure Knit Dishcloth
- Gray Days Knitted Mug Cozy
- Double Seed Stitch Coffee Cozy
- Apple of My Eye Dishcloth
- 31 Kitchen Knitting Patterns: Free Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Cookout Crafts: 30 Knit Dishcloth Patterns and More
- Knit Towel Top
- Easy Knit Sponge
- Sugar'n Cream Stripes Placemat
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- Tasseled Women's Cardigan Pattern
- Contrasting Stripey Mitered Square
- Knit Drink Napkins
- Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn
- 21 Thanksgiving Knitting Patterns
- Perfect Christmas Knit Pillows
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You