The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Hortense is a passionate knitter, crocheter and yarn addict. She created Knitting with Chopsticks to share her creations and help you make your own.
It's thanks to blogs that she has learned most of what she knows about knitting and crochet. Her mom taught her the basics of knitting when she was a small girl, bored on the beach, and since then she hasn't stopped. Always looking to learn, do more, do better and share her love of yarn, she created Knitting with Chopsticks to make knitting and crochet as simple as it gets so YOU can create what YOU want the way YOU want it.
Engineer by trade, crafter by passion, you will usually find her playing with some yarn while watching the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy (and probably eating some chocolate).
Table of Contents
Read NextRebecca Roush from ChemKnits
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Exploding Flower Baby Blanket
Greet the newest member of your family with the gorgeous Exploding Flower Baby Blanket. The big flower pattern on this knit baby… Continue reading: "Exploding Flower Baby Blanket"
- Rebecca Roush from ChemKnits
- Heather Tucker from Mama's Stitchery Projects
- Kristi Levy
- Jessica Potasz from Mama In a Stitch
- Hortense Maskens
- Stephanie Lau of All About Ami
- Toby Kuhnke
- Wiam Alissa from Wiam's Crafts
- Alnaar Harnish - Leelee Knits Knitting and Crochet
- Colleen Barth From Designs by Colleen
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- Simple Garter Stitch Dishcloth
- Double Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You