We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Hortense is a passionate knitter, crocheter and yarn addict. She created Knitting with Chopsticks to share her creations and help you make your own.
It's thanks to blogs that she has learned most of what she knows about knitting and crochet. Her mom taught her the basics of knitting when she was a small girl, bored on the beach, and since then she hasn't stopped. Always looking to learn, do more, do better and share her love of yarn, she created Knitting with Chopsticks to make knitting and crochet as simple as it gets so YOU can create what YOU want the way YOU want it.
Engineer by trade, crafter by passion, you will usually find her playing with some yarn while watching the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy (and probably eating some chocolate).
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- Cabinesque Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You