The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Shireen, the artist behind the Blue Brick, brings her love of attractive, functional and contemporary design to her knitting patterns. Being a designer in her day job as well has been a strong influence– leading her to strive for clean, well-written and easily understood designs.
Shireen shares a tiny apartment in downtown Toronto with her partner, 2 cats, and a multitude of other crafty endeavours, including crochet, pottery, polymer clay, glass blowing, lamp working, spinning, dyeing, photography, visual arts and just about anything else she can get her hands on.
The Blue Brick Blog
Find The Blue Brick on Ravelry
Like The Blue Brick on Facebook
Follow The Blue Brick on Twitter
Follow The Blue Brick on Pinterest
Check out The Blue Brick on Instagram
Explore The Blue Brick on Flickr
Check out The Blue Brick on Craftsy
Discover The Blue Brick on Craftgawker
Projects on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You