The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
- see all comments
"Hi, I can't find the knitting pattern for this book, can I have it please?"
"With the page open, right click on your mouse, this will open a new window, in the new window scroll down to and click on print. That will take you to print review, in print preview change "all" to just the pages that the pattern is on and click print. Using the cut and copy feature to paste the document into another program for printing is actually a violation of international copyright laws, but printing directly from the page is permitted. Hope this helps someone. Happy knitting!"
"This is not a free pattern, so not sure why it is still featured on an "all free knitting" website."
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
Shireen, the artist behind the Blue Brick, brings her love of attractive, functional and contemporary design to her knitting patterns. Being a designer in her day job as well has been a strong influence– leading her to strive for clean, well-written and easily understood designs.
Shireen shares a tiny apartment in downtown Toronto with her partner, 2 cats, and a multitude of other crafty endeavours, including crochet, pottery, polymer clay, glass blowing, lamp working, spinning, dyeing, photography, visual arts and just about anything else she can get her hands on.
The Blue Brick Blog
Find The Blue Brick on Ravelry
Like The Blue Brick on Facebook
Follow The Blue Brick on Twitter
Follow The Blue Brick on Pinterest
Check out The Blue Brick on Instagram
Explore The Blue Brick on Flickr
Check out The Blue Brick on Craftsy
Discover The Blue Brick on Craftgawker
Projects on AllFreeKnitting
Bay of Fundy Wrap Scarf
Man Hands Fingerless Gloves
Man Slouch Knit Hat Pattern
Simple Slouch Hat
The Bev Cowl Knitting Pattern
Travel Knit Scarf
Read NextCassie May - Little Red Window
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Sweet Peach Tasseled Hat
This darling knit baby hat pattern is not only an adorable accessory for a little boy or girl, but an easy project that will delight… Continue reading: "Sweet Peach Tasseled Hat"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Waffle Stitch Pattern
- Stylish Cardigan With Colorful Stripes
- Unisex Winter Hat
- Spider Fingerless Gloves
- Waffle Stitch Kitchen Towel
- Free Knitting Pattern - Minimalist Round Toe Slippers
- Vertical Stripe Toque, Touque, Or Beanie Hat
- Turban Hat For Beginners
- Double Moss Stitch Dishcloth
- Easy Dishcloth
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You