Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Here’s a simple knit wrap bracelet that can be made with just casting one, binding off, and a couple stitches with a yarn needle. Not only is this a cute and quick handmade gift, but it’s also a great project for someone just learning to knit. It’s so nice to be able to complete a creation early on when learning a new skill. You can also use this as a choker or necklace. Happy stitching my friends!"
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You