Jolly Elf Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"You will be the life of the party in this adorable Jolly Elf Hat! Featuring sparkly stripes and the softest fur trim, this hat is just plain fun. It’s written in sizes toddler to adult large, so you can make them for the whole family. Red Heart Holiday yarn and Boutique Fur come in several colors, so you can change things up a bit for hat as well! Size: Toddler (Child Small, Child, Adult, Adult Large) Fits head size: 16 (18, 20, 22, 24) inches Measures: 14 (16, 18, 20, 22) Yarn: Red Heart Boutique Fur, Polar: Color A; 1 ball Red Heart Holiday, White: Color B; 1 ball Red Heart Holiday, Red: Color C; 1 ball"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Check out Grandma's Simple Knit Slippers to learn how to create a pair of comfy, cozy slippers for your loved ones. This pattern is… Continue reading: "Grandma's Simple Knit Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Roositud Knitting 101
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You