Jolly Elf Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"You will be the life of the party in this adorable Jolly Elf Hat! Featuring sparkly stripes and the softest fur trim, this hat is just plain fun. It’s written in sizes toddler to adult large, so you can make them for the whole family. Red Heart Holiday yarn and Boutique Fur come in several colors, so you can change things up a bit for hat as well! Size: Toddler (Child Small, Child, Adult, Adult Large) Fits head size: 16 (18, 20, 22, 24) inches Measures: 14 (16, 18, 20, 22) Yarn: Red Heart Boutique Fur, Polar: Color A; 1 ball Red Heart Holiday, White: Color B; 1 ball Red Heart Holiday, Red: Color C; 1 ball"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Easy Holiday Knit Slippers
27+ Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
Super Sweet Santa Baby Sweater
Tiny Tree Ornaments
20+ Free Christmas Knitting Patterns
A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas eBook
18 Christmas Stocking Patterns
Christmas Colors Stocking
Six Pointed Star Christmas Ornament
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- T-SPIN Tunisian Interchangeable Set
- Patchwork Poncho Knitting Pattern
- What Can I Knit With Cotton Yarn?
- Easy Cute Baby Cardigan
- Go Team! Scarf
- Sun Struck Vest Knitting Pattern
- Furls Whims Merino Yarn
- Slithering Scarp Scarf
- Twisted Wristers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You