We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"You will be the life of the party in this adorable Jolly Elf Hat! Featuring sparkly stripes and the softest fur trim, this hat is just plain fun. It’s written in sizes toddler to adult large, so you can make them for the whole family. Red Heart Holiday yarn and Boutique Fur come in several colors, so you can change things up a bit for hat as well! Size: Toddler (Child Small, Child, Adult, Adult Large) Fits head size: 16 (18, 20, 22, 24) inches Measures: 14 (16, 18, 20, 22) Yarn: Red Heart Boutique Fur, Polar: Color A; 1 ball Red Heart Holiday, White: Color B; 1 ball Red Heart Holiday, Red: Color C; 1 ball"
Knitting Needle Size8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Pattern has tons of personality and is long enough to get lost in. With 4 lovely accent colors, the… Continue reading: "Apricot Cocoa Striped Scarf Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diamond Blanket
- Two-toned Pumpkin Knitting Pattern To Spruce Up Your Fall Decor
- Mandala Cardi
- Pumpkin Beginner Knitting Pattern
- Nocca Chnuky Knit Blanket
- California Wrap
- Giana Pocket Shawl
- Little Bunny For Keychain / Keyring
- Albie Knit Blanket
- Azure Shoreline Shawlette
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You