We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Basic Boho Scarf will have you at the height of fashion in no time at all. A few weeks back I made a crochet version, and now here’s the knit one; so weather you knit or crochet, you can make this scarf! It is stitched in long rows with long tails left and tied together as fringe. The only stitch you need to know is the knit stitch."
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You