The Best of the Midwest Stitches Fashion Show: 7 New Inspiring Free Shawl Patterns, Knit Tops & More
Sweet Scarlet Poncho
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Scarlet is a striking and easy poncho made in banana silk yarn. There is a small amount of shaping at the shoulders to help it lay nicely. Due to the weight of the banana silk, there is little to no blocking necessary, which is always a nice little bonus (the sample in the photos has NOT been blocked)! The weight of the yarn also causes the poncho to lay very nicely."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge12 stitches, 18 rows, 4 inches. stockinette
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- FaveCrafts Studio LIVE
- Hashtag Jacket
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Children's Sweaters
- Caterpillar Bulky Hat
- Blended Hues Hat
- Rib Stitch Knitting: 6 Ways
- Fur Striped Poncho Sweater
- Caring Touch Knit Stitch
- Honeycomb Knit Stitch
- Teddy Bear Hat Pattern For Toddlers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You