We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Faylinn’s wings are long, pointed, and full of the beautiful fall colors of the Rufous Hummingbird. Create your own with this knit pattern. The wing shape of this shawl adds more ways to wear it then a traditional shaped shawl. The bottom two points can be left to hang, or can also be wrapped around the body. Faylinn even makes a great swimsuit cover up when worn backwards with the top points wrapped around the neck and the bottom points tied behind the back. You could even add wires along the top and bottom curves of the shawl and shape it to be worn as costume wings!"
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(1) Super Fine (27-32 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Juliet Knit Stitch Pattern
- Emilia Shawl
- Sunnyside Scarf
- Bow Tie Keyhole Scarf For Kids
- Dit Dah Square
- Rebar Knit Stitch
- Snow Queen Braid Shawl
- 36 Free Knitting Patterns for Tweens
- Summer 2021 Mystery Knit Along
- Knitted Surprise
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You