We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Twisted Cowl is the sister pattern to Daniels Hat and Scarf set, which is available from the Cast Off Chemo Ravelry store. This pattern features a seeded rib stitch with the occasional diagonal stripe. The diagonal stripe is made using increase and decrease stitches, so no cable needle is needed. Enjoy!"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge18 stitches, 25 rows, 4 inches. stockinette
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You