Shamrock Cable Knit Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This vibrant green knit hat pattern is perfect for brightening up any dreary winter day.
From the Blogger: "Do you like cables? Yes? So do I. This Shamrock Cable Knit Hat is perfect for winter. It is absolutely easy if you know how to knit basic stitches. This pattern can be easily adjusted to fit any children/baby sizes and you will be able to create your unique look. You can also pair this cable hat with simple garter cowl or cable scarf. For this pattern you are free to use double pointed needles or circular ones."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Double Pointed Knitting Needles 3.5 mm (US 4).
- Bonito Lanoso 49% wool, 51% acrylic. <1.5 balls
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You