Shamrock Green Infinity Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Garter stitch infinity scarf is a great project for beginners. It is simple and stylish at the same time and yet very warm. By knitting in two or three strands of yarn you will finish project within one evening. This cowl has a matching cable hat that can make a gorgeous winter set. The pattern itself does not call for a lot of attention just knowledge of simple knit and purl stitches is required. Good luck!"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Circular needle 6 mm (US 10), 29” long
- Bonito Lanoso 49% wool, 51% acrylic. Green color: 100 grams - 300 m per skein (about 2.5 balls)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 8 Knit Glove Patterns
- Knit Gloves Pattern on Straight Needles
- Field Dishcloth
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Giles Table Runner
- Chunky Knit Rug
- Tasseled Women's Cardigan Pattern
- Contrasting Stripey Mitered Square
- Knit Drink Napkins
- Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You