Shamrock Green Infinity Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Garter stitch infinity scarf is a great project for beginners. It is simple and stylish at the same time and yet very warm. By knitting in two or three strands of yarn you will finish project within one evening. This cowl has a matching cable hat that can make a gorgeous winter set. The pattern itself does not call for a lot of attention just knowledge of simple knit and purl stitches is required. Good luck!"
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Circular needle 6 mm (US 10), 29” long
- Bonito Lanoso 49% wool, 51% acrylic. Green color: 100 grams - 300 m per skein (about 2.5 balls)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have you ever wanted to help a loved one in need but didn't know how? Well, with this On the Wings of a Prayer Shawl, you can create… Continue reading: "On the Wings of a Prayer Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Super Simple Shawl
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Child Moccasin Slipper Booties
- Amanda Saladin from Love. Life. Yarn.
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Bella Vita Blanket
- Snowflake Bulky Winter Hat
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Suspended Bind Off Tutorial
- Seed Stitch Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You