This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Kitty Seed Stitch Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Kitty Seed Stitch Hat is a fun knit accessory to attract people's attention plus it is an easy project for beginners. The hat can be easily adjusted from adult to kid or even newborn size. Be creative and embroider kitty's eyes, mouth and whiskers and get a perfect look for Halloween. This project is ideal for those who would like to try their hand at knitting hats. Follow the knitting pattern and make a perfect gift for your beloved ones."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 5 Double Pointed Knitting Needles 3.5 mm (US 4) or circular needles
- Bonito Lanoso 49% wool, 51% acrylic. Red color: 100 grams -300 m per skein– less than one ball
- Tapestry needle
Read NextVintage Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Can you smell it? Spring is just around the corner. Don't put away your knitting needles just yet. This Lavender Fields Easy Knit… Continue reading: "Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Faux Cable Hat
- Sunny Headband
- Dovetail Easy Blanket
- 24 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Willow Cable Stitch
- Cabled Headband
- How To Knit Convertible Flip Mitts And Fingerless Gloves
- Two Slipper Styles With One Pattern
- Easy To Knit Long Cuffed Slippers
- Thumbless Texting Mitts
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You